28-Days of Emotional Wellness
Emotional wellness is linked directly to our mental wellness. Emotions occur after we have processed our thoughts. Psychologists define emotions as a combination of our cognitions, feelings and actions. Emotional health is our ability to accept and manage feelings through challenges and changes. We will combine mindfulness practices including meditation, question prompts and make simple observations while practicing kindness to ourselves. Each week will have a specific
Here are some of the benefits you will receive out of this program
- Becoming aware of our emotions as they arise.
- Noticing how emotions affect our body.
- Diving into emotional intelligence to have the ability to read people’s speech, body and face.
- Learning to identify our false beliefs.
- Learning different ways to manage your emotions
- The art of breathing and the positive effects on your brain.
- Self-awareness through self-reflection
- Apply mindfulness to find your inner calm during stressful events
- Guided meditations
- Gratitude Practice
- Practice positive affirmations to reprogram the neurons in your brain to become more optimistic about life
- Creating healthy habits
- Being accountable to yourself and your self-care